Bosch provides programs at an affordable cost. Payment may be made by credit card (Visa, Master Card, and Discovery), cash or check.
Program Fees with Accommodations
- Registration fee includes housing, meals, and program fees. Please note that some programs may have additional fees, which are noted in the registration process.
- Please be sure to arrive for the start of the program as we do not offer fee reductions for late arrivals, early departures, or missed meals.
- Guests have the opportunity to list housing preferences during the registration process and should refer to the building descriptions in the facilities section for details.
- Those wishing to stay off campus during programs pay a commuter rate per person per day. Follow the prompts during the registration process to select this option.
- Registrations for programs and events, whether as a resident or commuter, are not confirmed without the required deposit. Please see the event specific registration website for details.
- If paying by credit card, the card will be charged online. To pay by check, please mail the check with a note including your name and program information to: Bosch Bahá’í School, Attention: Registrar: 500 Comstock Ln, Santa Cruz, CA, 95060
- The online registration program will calculate the required minimum deposit amount. If you need to change the amount, please leave off the dollar sign ($) from the amount box.
- Please become familiar with our Cancellation Policy before registering. This is available on each program’s website under the FAQs tab.
Specific discount information is available on a program-by-program basis during the online registration process. Please check the event specific website.
For scholarship, please contact the school for availability after reviewing the options on the registration website to see if scholarship is available or not.
All cancellations will be charged at least a $10/person cancellation fee. Refund of other monies paid is based on when the cancellation is made. The specific cancellation policy for each program can be found on its website under the FAQs tab. It is also provided in the Registration Confirmation email that is sent after online registration is completed.
Please note that registrations and deposits are non-transferable.